OPI Nail Me, Myself, and OPI Lacquer Collection Spring Break The Internet 0.5 oz
OPI's Me, Myself, and OPI Nail Lacquer Collection is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly.
- Nail Lacquer is OPI's original nail polish formula
- Up to seven days of wear
- Fast-drying formula
- Be totally non-fungible in this turquoise crème nail polish
- Take a number. A shade this bomb is sure to be one hot commodity. But once you get your hands on it, this turquoise crème nail polish will put the 'fun' in 'non-fungible'. So go on, swipe on, and say buy-buy to any and alllll color inhibitions.
- Sweep up more digitized goodness with other one-of-a-kind shades from our #MeMyselfandOPI collection
- Use your nail polish shade with OPI base coat and top coat for extended wear
- Made in the USA
Properly prep your natural nail to ensure nail lacquer adhesion. Start by applying one coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat. Shake nail polish shade of choice before application to properly mix pigment (this will help avoid streakiness!). Apply two thin coats to each nail. Brush some nail polish at the nail's free edge to cap the nail and help prevent chipping. Lastly, apply OPI Top Coat. Also cap the free edge with Top Coat. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 1 drop of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Tin Oxide, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)]